Learn how to fix redmi note 4 wifi range problem
Before going to the solution i recommend you to follow some simple tricks first
1. Refresh your wifi
2. Click the arrow and after it click on forgot network then re-enter you password again.
3. Switch off your smart phone and restart it again.
Tried all these 3 trick’s but non of these worked for me. If you are in this condition then follow the two trick’s that are below these will definitely help you.
- Turn on your smartphone.
- Dial *#*#4636#*#*.
- Now click on wifi information.
- Now click on wifi status.
- Now tab on refresh button 3 to 5 times.
- Now restart your phone.
- Go to settings.
- Search reset in the in the settings.
- Click on reset wi-fi,mobile and bluetooth.
- Now click on reset settings and ok it.
- Now it will fix your issue 100 percent.
If these two trick’s doesn’t work and if you are still facing the wi-fi problem. Then i suggest you to please give it to any professional or give it to mi service center they will fix it. Your phone may have any hardware issue.
Redmi note 4 specifications
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is impressive in terms of its overall design, decent performance, and strong battery life. The Snapdragon 625 processor is more than enough for everyday usage and makes it a great device with strong battery performance. A hybrid SIM slot and software bloat are some of the minor issues with the Redmi Note 4, but despite these things, it is no doubt one of the best smartphones available at its price in India.
via – mi
Also check – Samsung j2 no service, network problem solution
Also check – How to fix moto e4 plus hang on logo problem
Biomynt – Redmi note 4 wifi range problem solution