Hello Huawei users if you are facing the huawei boot loop issue then read the whole article this article will helps to know why boot loop error happens and how to fix the issue.
Why boot loop error happens
Well boot loop errors occur when you have rooted your device with any third party app but some times it happen for no reason also it because of factory default. In simple if you face the boot loop issue then your device will be frozen.
How to fix the issue
1. Simply turn off your phone and put it on charge for 1 hour and try again.
2. Update your device to latest version –
Click Settings > Updater check for new updates if any update is there then update it.
Update phone using computer
- Download HiSuite from https://consumer.huawei.com/en/support/hisuite/.
- Connect your phone to HiSuite and click on Update on your computer.
- When a new version is found. Update your phone.
- Wait for a short period of time and it will be completed.
3. Remove your sd card from your phone – If your sd car is damaged,broken or corrupted then it may cause the issue.
4. The last solutions for the problem is factory reset your device.
Method 1 to reset the phone
- Go to settings
- Click system & updates
- Tab on reset
- Tab factory reset and click reset phone.
Method 2 to reset i phone.
- Turn off your phone.
- Press Power button and Volume up button and hold it until the phone vibrates.
- Volume up and down button help you to select options and power down to confirm.
- Select option to restore your phone to its factory settings.
- Press power button to confirm it.
- It will take some time after it the process will be completed.
Hope you like it these are the steps that you can take to fix the boot loop issue but after following all these steps if you are still facing the same problem then kindly visit Huawei care near you.
- how to fix sos only on huawei issue on any device
- How to fix iPhone green lines on screen
- How to fix mi logo stuck during boot process