While the Main reason for hanging of Samsung galaxy phone is either your device is too old or not capable to handle new files.Mostly the older generation budget samsung phones face this problem and the samsung company also doesn’t provide any stable software updates on their older generation phones.
how to solve hanging problem in Samsung galaxy phone
- First uninstall unwanted apps and files that you didn’t even use. If you uninstall the apps and files that you didn’t even use then your phone will get a lot of space this will helps your phone to perform better.
- Use lite version of social media apps if your ram is too low. By using lite versions of social media apps it wil reduce the storage problem. For example if you are using facebook it’s size is 41mb but if you are using facebook lite it’s size is 1.6 mb. Lite apps can minimise your storage problem.
- Delete junk files from your phone. Junk files are duplicate files,application Cache and non required items you don’t required them you can clear it just by this method.
- Open files by Google .
- On the bottom left, tap Clean .
- On the “junk files” card, tap. Confirm and free up.
- Tap See junk files.
- Select the log files or temporary app fili you want to clear.
- Tap clear.
- On the confirmation pop up, tap clear.
Or you use apps also like
- Droid Optimizer
- SD Maid
- Files by Google
- Go Speed
And there are a lot of apps which will help you in clearing junk files.
- Avoid live wallpapers. Animated or live wallpapers affects your ram performance.
- Software updates. If you are getting any kind of software updates on your phone then update it.
- Multitasking. Running multiple tabs on screen will slow your phone.
If all these things doesn’t solve your problem then the last thing you can do is root your phone or factory reset it and start as new.